Raspberry Ricotta Pancakes with Lemon Curd
3/4 c. all-purpose flour
1 c. ricotta
2/3 c. milk
2 tbsp lemon juice
2 tbsp powdered sugar
1 tbsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 c. raspberries, plus more for garnish
2 tbsp salted butter
1 jar lemon curd
1. Place raspberries, flour, ricotta, milk, eggs, lemon juice, powdered sugar,
baking powder, and salt in a large bowl. Mix thoroughly with a whisk.
2. Loosely chop the remaining raspberries and mix into the pancake batter.
3. To make pancakes, heat 1 teaspoon of butter in a skillet over medium heat.
Once the butter melts, create the pancake by pouring about ¼ cup of batter in the skillet.
Feel free to adjust the sizes to your liking.
4. Once pancakes have browned (this will take 2-3 minutes), add more butter to the pan and flip them over.
Repeat this process until all of the batter has been used.
5. Warm the lemon curd in a saucepan, drizzle over the pancakes and top with raspberries to garnish.
Total time: 30 minutes | Serves: 4 via the every girl
Un auto vintage, dei pancakes dolci e morbidi e l'attrazione di una terrazza tardo-vittoriana.
1) A Beautifully Restored Sydney Home vogue.com.au
2) Raspberry Ricotta Pancakes with Lemon Curd
3) New Orleans Lousiana photo by Beth Kirby