Emily's Mother's Day Gift Guide - two peas in a prada
Last-Minute Mother's Day Gifts - womans day
The Marie Claire Mother's Day Gift Guide - marieclaire.co.uk
Healthy Mother’s Day Recipe: Lavender Lemon Blackberry Scones
Lavender Lemon Blackberry Scones
Makes 12-16 scones
3 cups all purpose flour
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 tablespoon dried culinary lavender
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, cold and cubed
3/4 cup cold buttermilk, plus 2 tablespoons
1 large egg, lightly beaten
2 teaspoons freshly grated lemon zest
1 cup fresh blackberries (or berry of your choice)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons granulated sugar for sprinkling
1. Preheat oven to 400 F degrees. Position your oven racks to the upper and lower thirds of the oven. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, 1/3 cup granulated sugar, baking powder, lavender, salt, and baking soda. Cut in chilled butter (using a pastry blender or two knives), until it resembles oat-sized crumbles.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together 3/4 cup buttermilk, egg, lemon zest, and vanilla. Add the wet ingredients to the flour mixture, and stir with a wooden spoon until a soft dough forms. Fold in blackberries.
4. Transfer the dough to a lightly floured work surface. Knead dough until a compact dough forms. Pat the dough into 1” thick rectangle. With a sharp knife, cut the dough in half lengthwise, and then cut each half into four squares. Cut each square on a diagonal to form two triangles. Transfer the scones to baking sheets. Lightly brush with remaining buttermilk, and sprinkle the tops with the remaining sugar.
5. Bake for about 15-18 minutes, until the tops are golden brown. Transfer scones to a wire rack to cool slightly. Enjoyed warm, or served at room temperature.
Mother's Day Recipes and Ideas
free printable tags | polka dot chair
thoughtful ready made mothers day | the classy woman
creative mothers | money.usnews.com
content mothers day | country living
pop sugar gift guide | pop sugar
pianeta mamma | 60 idee regalo last minute per la festa della mamma
Festa della mamma: 50 idee regalo tra moda e beauty | io donna
I regali fai da te per la festa della mamma | donna moderna
A Italian Kitchen: Recipes and Tales from My Home
e queste sono alcune delle mie ricetta ;
cantucci di prato ( biscotti buonissini )
Cobbler Scones + marmellata di arance ed amaretti
la mia Marmellata di arance a fette intere è una ricetta di successo garantito
la torta della fotografia cool chic style confidential
un abbraccio , Stefania