Kim Kardashian's Must-Have Beauty Products
Mario Dedivanovic make-up artist rivela i prodotti da trucco di Kim Kardashian.
"I prefer cream, but lots of people like a powder; or use a cream-to-powder formulation. Choose a contouring shade that matches the shadows on your skin and a highlighter without shimmer to bring light to the higher plans of your face."
1. Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Cream Kit from cultbeauty.co.uk
2. L'Oréal Paris Infallible Sculpting Brush
3. Hourglass Ambient Lightning Powder in Diffused Light
4. Beauty Blender, visit beautyblender.co.uk
5. Tom Ford Shade and Illuminate, from Selfridges (available in two shades)
6. L'Oréal Paris Infallible Sculpt Palette, part of the L'Oréal Paris Infallible Sculpt Collection, available nationwide (in two shades).
"I love to experiment with colour ..."
1. Urban Decay The Naked Palette visit urbandecay.co.uk
2. Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizing Balm visit bobbibrown.co.uk (available in seven shades)
3. Trish McEvoy Blending Brush in 48 from Selfridges
4. Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat, visit charlottetilbury.com (available in ten shades) "I really like a tonal lip liner and these are my current favourites".
5. L'Oréal Paris Infallible Blush Sculpt in Nude Beige
6. Bobbi Brown Sheer Finish Loose Powder visit bobbibrown.co.uk (available in ten shades).
"I am known for a super-defined and shaded smoky eye, so I have my favourite shadows, liners and mascaras. In fact, on most eyes I use three types of liner."
1. L'Oréal Paris Superliner Black 'N' Sculpt
2. L'Oréal Paris Voluminous x5 Mascara in Extra Black
3. Stila Kajal Eyeliner in Onyx visit stila.co.uk "Perfect for that tight line in the waterline, to really make a smoky eye have depth."
4. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz
5. Ardell Demi Wispies False Eyelashes
6. Anastasia Beverly Hills Pro Series Contour Kit in Light from cultbeauty.co.uk. A matte powder palette that also works on eyes.